Can I easily remove Slide from my curtains?
It’s very easy to take off Slide. This makes it possible to move Slide to a different room or to take Slide when moving to a new house. If possible, take the Slide box, so you can put the parts back and not lose them.
Follow these steps:
1. Take the power cable out of Slide
2. Take your curtain(s) off the First (and Second) Connector
3. Remove the Clip-protector(s)
4. If applicable, take off the Second Connector.
5. Take off the Connector Clip of the First Connector.
6. Take the curtain(s) of Slide and if necessary, the Pulley
7. Detach the Pulley, by pulling it towards the end of your curtain track. When you hear a clear *CLICK*, you can slowly move it downwards to remove it.
8. Slowly move the Pulley towards Slide (the motor). Do this calmly so that Slide has time to roll up the cable.
9. Detach Slide, by pulling it towards the end of your curtain track. When you hear a clear *CLICK*, you can slowly move it downwards to remove it.
10. Remove the Mount Pins from the Mounts and detach these from the runners (and stoppers)
11. Put your curtain(s) back on the runners on your curtain track.
That’s how easy it is! You can now install Slide again on different curtains. If this is within the same WiFi-network, you just have to re-calibrate Slide. See the chapter ‘Recalibrating Slide’ for more information.
If you’re moving Slide to a different household, please give Slide a Factory reset.